For the benefit of our community, all residents need to belong to the Tara Civic Association.
A strong neighborhood association insures that our subdivision remains a great place to live!
Dues are $55 a year, paid on an annual basis. That's only $4.58 a month! Invoices are sent out in January and due by February 28th of each year. Please pay your dues on time to eliminate the cost and time consumed in rebilling residents. If you have not paid your dues for 2014, please do so now. If you have already paid your dues, thank you for your support!
If you have just moved into the subdivision, please join for the current year.
How Important Are Your Dues?
Dues are necessary to help the Tara Civic Association provide the following community services:
- Neighborhood security police patrols
- Beautification of Tara Blvd
- Publication of Tara Talk, our newsletter
- Updating subdivision restrictions
- Other projects to protect our property values